Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm Not Good Enough

I fail a lot of people in my life.

I have a 72% in Chemistry and I don't know whether I'll be able to bring that up before the semester. Who knows, I might have to drop out of the class.

I'm partially failing my math teacher. I have a B+ in that class I don't know if that will slip or not.

And also, I feel like a failure online. When I spend hours and hours making music (or anything for that matter) for someone and they never respond back to me, it feels like they don't care. I feel like I didn't meet their expectations.

But most of all, I fail my girlfriend.

It feels like I try, but I just can't make her happy. I failed her on the one day I needed to make her happy. The one day and I made her probably hate me. And now I feel horrible and I feel like I need to punch a wall down. I wish I could turn back the clock...

So I feel like a failure in many aspects.

The only time I don't feel like a failure is when I'm with my friends or when I'm playing music.

So, yeah. I don't know what to do. I can try to fix it later but I don't know what I can do now.

Help.

- Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment