Monday, June 20, 2011

Painterly Pack Updated + Video Soon!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School is almost over and I've been studying for finals. But tomorrow school lets out and I'll be working more on Through the Mines and Moog City.

First is a new Painterly Pack update. I've decided to only update my Painterly Pack when a new version of Minecraft come out that includes new blocks/items or when Painterly Pack has a major update. That way you won't always have to keep up with frequent updates.

Also, I'm working on a Through the Mines website (It's a cheapo Google Sites website though). It will have server info, a video hub, and possibly a blog hookup so you can see blog posts on the website.

The next video will be a Moog City video (again). I'll try to add some new stuff though.

Can't wait till tomorrow,

- Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment