Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Metro, Video, Photos, Oh my!

Hey everyone,

I've been working on something called the Moog City Metro (MCM for short). It's a metro that will connect all of Moog City, even the most far out of reach places. It was planned to do that anyway. It's all underground and will consist of "lines" like a ordinary metro. I've already made about four stations. They're not that glamorous yet (They don't have shops, waiting areas, etc.). But, they're functional for the most part.  One part of the line even has a tunnel that goes underwater (You do not know how long it took me to make that)! This metro was all made possible by the recent 1.5 update.

When it's finished it's going to be epic.

Expect a video on the metro coming up (Possibly even this weekend) as well as new Flickr photos showing the metro as well as other things.

I just remembered I have to put up the full resolution pictures for you guys!

So many things to do,

- Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment