Saturday, May 7, 2011

Painterly Pack Windows Users Help

Hello everyone,

Over this weekend, I've been over at my cousins house and we tried numerous times to try to get my Painterly Pack working on his system. Luckily, I figured out a way and I'm going to share it with you in case your in this situation. I've updated all of my Youtube descriptions with this explanation:

"I have recognized that Windows users may have a tough time getting this pack to work. In this case follow these steps:
"1. Open the zip file and find the folder that has all of the textures in it.
2. Open the file that's called "password.txt."
3. Copy all the characters you see.
4. Go to painterlypack.net and click on the box that says "Share"
5. In the text box that appears on the page, paste the characters that you copied earlier and click "Load this pack!".
6. A page will pop up with all my custom textures in it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Create my Painterly Pack!".
7. Once the file downloads DON'T OPEN IT. Drag the zip file into the texturepack folder. This folder can be found by opening Minecraft, clicking on "Mods and Texture Packs", and click "Open Texture Pack Folder".
8. Start up Minecraft, click "Mods and Texture Packs", and select my pack from the list. Enjoy!"

I hope this helps you,

- Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment