I wanted to announce that August is Vehicle month. All month long we are doing contests with vehicles. Its going to be split up into 3 weeks:
- Aug. 8 - 14 Aircraft Week. Build the most spectacular flying machine ever built. It's not limited to a specific type of aircraft.
- Aug. 15 - 21 Car Week. Build the coolest car.
- Aug. 22 - 29 Boat Week. Build the slickest boat. Can be a one man submarine or the Titanic!
Now for some rules and regulations:
- No mutant vehicles. Ex. No flying boats or cars.
- No griefing, of course.
- The judging of all the contests will take place at 1 P.M. on the day the contest ends.
- You can build them wherever you want (I don't mean build them in a guy's backyard. Be reasonable!)
- There will be no stretching the time for the contests whatsoever.
Have fun building! I can't wait to judge!
Oh, and the reason that there's not going to be a contest the first week in August is because I'm going to be on a boat; in Alaska. I'll probably be able to get internet on the boat. But, I'm putting off the contests just in case...