Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Contest: The Ugliest House!



Hi everyone,

So today I thought of a wonderful idea: to make a contest! And the best part: It's a contest to see who can build the ugliest house! I want it to be even uglier then that guys house up there! Here are the rules and guidelines:

1. You must make it out of at least two materials. The more the uglier.
2. The houses will be made in the middle of nowhere (The spot will be determined by me). After the contest is finished, I'll film all the houses and film blowing them up. Then, I'll post the video on Youtube!
3. No griefing (of course).

Suggestions:

1. Use lots of materials!
2. Use too much lighting.
3. Make ugly redstone contraptions.
4. Make it random!

There will be a 1st and a 2nd place winner. The contest ends July 31 at 2 P.M. Happy ugly building.

By the way, I would give you more time. But, I'm going on vacation on the 1st and I want to be able to make and post the video.

- Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment